Community post

Success story

bfp after stillbirth

Nearly 8 years ago I was told i have pcos and would probably never have kids . In 2012 I fell pregnant ???? he was born Aug 2013 lovely happy 2 1/2 year old now. I then went on the implant for 18months not a single period had it removed April 2015 had 1st period in June fell pregnant with ds2 I gave birth to him 13 weeks ago at 35weeks 6days pregnant unfortunately he had died over the weekend ???? my beautiful angel. We have decided a were ready to start trying as could take years like ds1 but after testing 6dpo (i know poss addict lol) 8dpo, 9dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo all bfn. Today is 12dpo inteated 4am completely negative not even hint of a line. Thought I as out at due in 2 days. Had one test left so thought id do it just for the hell of it at 3:30pm so just 11 1/2 hours later no hold on pee and bham bfp ???????????????? still stoll gonna do another just to confirm but it's pretty pink ????

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo