Community post

Success story

BFP blessing

This has been a very interesting year TTC. My husband and I been tThis has been a very interesting year TTC. My husband and I been together for 9 years. We been married since July of 2014. Since our wedding, we have been TTC. We have tried in the past on and off but never conceived, so I would say we been TTC officially for 18 months. With that being said, Our TTC journey finally landed in a BFP!

Here are some things we tried over the year TTC
- quit smoking ( cigarettes)
- used OPKS
- took Folic acid
- soft cups
- preseed
-easy@ home opks
- charting with Fertilty Friend
- had an HSG done ( everything turned out positive and tubes were open, I highly encourage women to get an HSG done as the pregnancy rates increases for women after this procedure. My doctor informed me that, women tend to fall pregnant with 3 months after an HSG, I can say that I have my HSG done in April and I got my BFP exactly 3 months later! It's worth a try!!

-This month I ovulated on cd 18 of a 26 day cycle. Once ovulation was confirmed we used only Preseed and soft cups. We used preseed before BD and put preseed in the soft cup before inserting it in. This help to keep the spermies closer to the cervix and allowing lubricant for the spermies to swim.
- I also ate pineapples spears not the core leading up to ovulation. The core was nasty to me! Yuck!

I am over excited to be here sharing my story as I told hubby " I want a A BFP for our anniversary" and sure enough after our anniversary trip from Miami I came home took a test and it was a faint BFP at 10 dpo. 11 dpo confirmed BFP with clear blue digital. I also wrote a prayer letter in June 2015 praying we get pregnant July 2015 as our official one year mark was approaching.The only symptoms I had was sore boobs and frequent urination I still have today. My temps have been high as 98.6 since 9 dpo when it's normally around 97.7.

I want wish everyone who received a BFP A healthy pregnancy and for those still TTC, stay positive and give it your all each and every month, you will indeed land your BFP. As always I'm here for support if needed!The

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo