Community post

Discussion

TTC after full term loss due to plactental abruption

Hello, I"m new to this site. I decided to join because I am desperately trying to get pregnant again. I found out November of 2010 that I was pregnant. I had a very normal pregnancy, no problems, no even morning sickness. On July 6th I was taken in for induction because I was a week and a half past my due date. At 1 a.m. on July 7, I was taken for emergency c section because they couldn't find Tristan's heartbeat. He lived for 5 days on life support until we had to make the decision to take him off due to multi-system organ failure.

His first birthday is fast approaching, followed closely by his 1 year anniversary, and every month AF comes, I feel a little more of a failure. I'm here for support and hopefully getting a positive soon!!! <3

Tristan Shai Mitchell (7-7-11~7-12-11)

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I wish you all the luck in the world, u have been through the worst thing I could ever imagine! I hope you get This month.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo