Community post

Discussion

16dpo af 2days late positive home test negitive clinich test

I am 16 dpo I had a positive home test and all the symptoms like when I was pregnant with my daughter. I am now officaly 2 days late on af and no signs of it. I went to a clinic on first day late and got a negative. My family has a history of not showing on test. What should I do?

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

DID THE CLINIC DO A URINE OR A BLOOD TEST?

11 years ago

I'm sorry you have to go through such confusion. I know what you mean because it has happened to me before. The tests in the clinic are not sensitive at all and more than likely, you will need to test at the clinic when you are more like 7-10 days late. I'd grab another HPT and see what it says. Try a different brand from the last one you took. Hope that helps. Keep us updated and baby dust to you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I go to the clinic tomorrow morning. I did take another two home tests the first response gold digital and they were both positive right away. The first was at 19dpo LEU and the second was at 20dpo FMU. So i have bfp just need the clinic to confirm this time.

11 years ago • Post starter

Clinic comfirmed today I am pregnant. Due feb 18-19 Yay I want a boy I am 5 weeks I see my dr on the 2nd

congrats

LCW

11 years ago

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Thank you now though I need all the prayers and good wishes I can get I am having complications and it could be a tubal pregnancy I have to see Dr. on Monday for a follow up from the emergency room

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo