Community post

Discussion

ewcm negative opk?

Hi everyone, dh and I are trying for #3 this cycle. I am on cd 9, and just noticed I am starting to have ewcm now. I have been testing for ovulation with the wondfo test strips. I have been getting negatives (some are lighter than others, some darker but nothing distinctively positive yet). Has anyone else here been getting ewcm and negative opk's? Dh and I have been dtd every other day since my last af about a week ago now, just in case.

I am also new to temping and I started cd8, is that too late or should I have started on the first day of my last af? (Never did any of this with my other pregnancies).

Anyone else having this problem? Looking for a cycle buddy also! Thanks for the advice!

~*Mommy to 2 blessings. Trying for a 3rd!*~

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

That happens to me every time I track ovulation.. I heard its ur body getting ready to ovulate.. I had one opk that was almost positive then got so light the next day.. then I said hell with it & 5 days later I started getting ewcm that seemed uncontrollable on my second day of ewcm I took an opk & it was more than positive!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

im on CD 10 of a typcially 27 day and have had ewcm the last two days. i just started using wondofo's opks this cycle but have used them everyday since the cd6 they dont seem to be showing anything... barely a line visible i figured they would at least get a little darker??... i plan to keep using them until my BBT indicates i have passed ovulation... hoping i catch the egg!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo