Community post

Journal

FET #3 - Third Time's the Charm

This morning I had my second ultrasound appointment to prepare for our third frozen embryo transfer. My lining was already 9mm thick, and they can already see multiple layers, so all is going great. We are scheduled to transfer two embryos on Thursday November 2!! I have been on the estrogen patches and pills since cd 3, and I will start the PIO injections the Saturday before transfer, and the Lovenox injections will start on Halloween.

We're feeling pretty excited about this cycle. Things have kind of been lining themselves up. Not only did we receive the check from my mother in law to cover the transfer, but about a week ago, we received another check from other family members that will cover the required prenatal care at the fertility clinic until I can "graduate" to my normal OB's office. We were shocked, and again blown away by our family's generosity. Chad says that God is showing us that we can't try to do these things on our own, and we have to lean on those close to us for strength and support. He's totally right. On top of that, I realized this morning that our 4 year wedding anniversary is 7 days past the transfer date, so we'll probably wait and test then, for good luck. I hope at least one of these little embies will finally be our rainbow bring home baby.

I'm still here, and thinking about you guys, and checking in every day. Hope all is going well, and I hope more and more of us "old timers" get to move over to the other side soon!

User Image

24 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 24 Comments | Last Page

Sounds great sticky vibes your way! Hoping u get two lines as the best anniversary gift ever.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

I love this!! I can't believe how strong u have been through all of this, u two are definitely gonna be some amazing and patient parents! U deserve this!! I have everything crossed that it will all work out in the end!

Keep up the positivity! =))

6 years ago

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate the support and kind words!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

This is so awesome! Thinking of you guys and sending you all the positive sticky vibes in the world. :)

6 years ago

Fingers crossed for you. Sending sticky vibes your way. Hopefully this will be the baby you get to take home.

6 years ago

I have everything crossed for you both. I have no doubt that you will be parents very soon xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

6 years ago

So excited for you guys, can't wait to see what happens, everything crossed for you!!

6 years ago

Thank you! We're getting very excited and hopeful. :)

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

This is so exciting :) and the financial help - couldn't make me smile more :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

6 years ago

YAY!!! So exciting! I've got fingers crossed and sending tons and tons of sticky vibes!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo