Community post

Journal

Officially PUPO

Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. Everything went well this morning. We got there right on time, I didn't drink as much water as they told me to because last time I couldn't hold it and I was in a ton of pain. They were worried that my bladder wouldn't be full enough, but it was fine. My doctor was the one to actually do the transfer this time (last time he was out of town) and we feel like he took his time more and was a little more careful. I'm not sure if it really makes a difference, but it was a little more reassuring to gave him do it. Because I didn't have to pee so bad, I laid on the gurney for about 10 minutes after the procedure, then I got dressed and Chad took me for tacos. :)

Now we wait. I'm laying on the couch, where I will stay for the remainder of the day. I'm going to do moderate bedrest this time. Today I'll stay down, but tomorrow and Friday I'll do some stuff around the house and just try to take it easy. By Saturday I'll definitely be ready for Chad to take me somewhere to get out of the house lol. We'll be testing on Tuesday evening. That is 6dp5dt and my grandma's 87th birthday, so hopefully it'll be good luck. We're feeling pretty good about it this time, and hoping for the best. My uterus was thicker than last time, and the embryo got the highest thawed rating it could, so we did everything we could.

Thank you ladies, for all the support. I'll definitely keep you all updated as things happen. <3 <3

User Image

38 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 38 Comments | Last Page

Good luck! I hope it sticks for you and you get your BFP very soon.

6 years ago

Awesome! Will be stalking for updates:)

6 years ago

All of my positive thoughts coming ur way! I will def be stalking u...and probably a small dose of msgr harassment til I get the results lol! Jk! (sadly, I'm not!) =))

6 years ago

This is so exciting! I'm praying and watching!!

6 years ago

Thinking of you and sending you loads of sticky vibes :)

6 years ago

I have a good feeling about this one! Sending loads of sticky vibes your way. :)

6 years ago

Great to hear that everything went well. Fx this bean snuggles right into mommy and you have your take home baby nine months from now.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

So happy to hear that everything went well. Can't wait for your results. everything crossed love!

6 years ago

sending lots of sticky vibes :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

6 years ago

Thank you all so much. I'm feeling good today and positive. I'm staying away from doctor google, and just trying to relax. I keep forgetting about it actually, which is a really good thing.

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo