Community post

Journal

Trying to stay positive

My husband and I have been trying (really trying) this cycle and I have been getting crazy symptoms during the time of ovulation. We even got a Ovulation Saliva test (25 bucks) which overall is great because you can use it every day. I ovulated on June 4th and right now at DPO 16. I am also taking Cabergoline which helps my prolactin levels and made my period regular (28 days). I took a cheap pregnancy test on Saturday when my period did not show up and continued to take one test every day since then....I even got the Clearblue pregnancy test and it still shows up as "not pregnant"...my symptoms right now are only that my boobs have grown/feel much bigger and are heavy and painful. My husband is very happy about that (since I am normally a 34A =)) I called my doctor and will be taking a blood test if my period does not arrive by then...fingers crossed that all these tests are False Negatives!

XOXO

1 Comment • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Fingers crossed for you! x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo