Community post

Journal

Infertility testing

Hello everyone,

It's been a good while since I have written. We have reached a few milestones. We have turned 30 , I had a medical catastrophe, and we have been ttc for 1.5 years. Now that my insurance out of pocket maximum has been reached We decided to make as many appointments as needed to get to the bottom of our problem, no baby. My Dr. ran every test possible and said that everything is ok down there except I have low progesterone. We waited and took a 21-day blood draw and it showed that I am ovulating (good news). That means my progesterone levels are too low to sustain a pregnancy in the beginning months. I have been given a prescription for the first trimester of pregnancy. We just need to get that BFP first. It's hard to hear that your miscarriage 8 months ago could have been prevented. Now it's good to know that the next pregnancy should be healthy. Also, good to know that there is something that can be done. I am hopeful for good results but worried about how long its taking! Prayers for everyone out there experiencing infertility. I admire how strong you are. May I gain that strength!!

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

You should try and get some all natural progesterone cream and use it after ovulation until you start your period. I know several ladies it has worked for!

Mill

6 years ago

You should try and get some all natural progesterone cream and use it after ovulation until you start your period. I know several ladies it has worked for!

Mill

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo