Community post

Journal

Hurting

It is tough to be at work and be constantly reminded about the thing I want the most and cannot have so easily... a baby. At work, I have 3 co-workers who are pregnant. I am so happy for them but everyday is a struggle.

Looking through my news feed on FB, I see so many of my "friends" announcing their pregnancies or posting pics of their precious newborn. Again... its so hard.

I am blessed that I have found ladies who are walking the same path I am ... infertility.

Never in a million years I thought I would have to walk this bumpy road. I mean, as a women, you are always worried whether you are fertile. Life laughed at me when I spent lots of money in birth control when my body itself was its own bc. Ugh! Not fair.

This journey hasn't been all bad. It has made me a stronger woman. It has grown my marriage. It has made me closer to GOD. And I am lucky to be able to have that in my life.

This journey has been on its 5th year path. I pray that I will soon hold in my arms my precious miracle.

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hey I understand how you feel. I've also been ttc for five years. I have PCOS also. I'm glad you are taking steps to get pregnant such as the clomid, it will work for you. You also were able to get pregnant before so that looks promising. FX you get ur take home baby soon.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

thank you so much ! baby dust to you !

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo