Community post

Journal

For Mothers With An Aching Heart on Mother's Day

To my fellow mothers that have lost a child, whether they met them or not:

Tomorrow is going to be a difficult day. My husband is still out of the country on missionary duties, I'm waiting for AF to show up (since 150mg Clomid didn't work, big surprise), and I will probably steer clear of social media, because although I'm so happy that the world is celebrating mothers, it hurts.

I had one of my best friends share this (link below) with me (she knew of my MC last July) and it was so, so sweet that she stumbled upon this video that is growing significantly in views, comments, likes, hearts, sad faces, etc. to let me know that she is thinking of me.

I wanted to journal about this because I'm not the only one. There are too many of us and I want to share this with all of you out there that have struggled. We probably won't get roses and brunch tomorrow. Not many of our friends and family know what we are going through. Please know that I do and you're not alone. You should be celebrated. There is more to being a mom than changing diapers and breastfeeding and cleaning up toys. There is joy and also deep sadness. My prayer is that you will get to experience all of it, and not just the sadness.

Happy Mother's Day, and may God grant us all our precious rainbow babies soon!

http://on.today.com/2r1fC8p

I beat PCOS with lots of hope, faith & some drugs after a miscarriageMama to #littlemissgoo

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo