Community post

Journal

TTC Month 11

I was really gutted to get my period last week, for whatever reason I was really hopeful that it would be my month. I had started testing on DPO 5 despite really wanting to wait until 10 DPO and I was exhausted and upset when nothing came of it and my period showed. So now I am in the pre-ovulation phase of cycle 11 and feeling so defeated. I have decided not to temp or use OPKs this month because I'm tired of trying. I ran out of my PNV and haven't been taking my other supplements religiously like I was before. I haven't been drinking my teas. I have tried to be less hopeful and think about it less because it's so hard to be disappointed month after month. I have still been going to acupuncture every week because this might be my last month for a while. I can only go on Saturdays since I have no one to watch my son during the week but my husband will start working 6 days a week beginning in April so I'm taking advantage of it while I can.

I do plan to BD a few times around CD #16 and hope for the best. I don't have any pregnancy tests in the house and I really don't want to take any unless I miss my period. I think it might be easier to get my period than to have 5 days of negative pregnancy tests. But POAS is my ultimate weakness so I'm hoping I can stay strong. I have made this plan in the past and failed miserably (see last month when I started testing at 5 DPO ((SMH)).

Despite trying not to think about it, I have been reading more TTC stories lately and find them very comforting, which is why I decided to start journaling and write my TTC today.

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo