Community post

Journal

Ok I think I did it!

So I decided to try mucinex this cycle I've taken it every other day and everyday that I got a positive opk. I got my first positive opk yesterday at 9pm. I posted a photo. I then checked my cervix and found very thick lotion like cm. So I decided to take mucinex every 12 hours as prescribed. Then at 9 am I took another opk still positive. At 5 pm I took another opk still positive so even though today is Superbowl Sunday DH had to stay home and bd...I don't think he minded. I was dripping wet from the mucinex it really does thin cm, when I checked it had egg white blood tinged cm. I never have that. I also decided to after bd'd I put in a tampon to keep in that sperm. So I'll take another opk tomorrow and bd all over sgain...but I think I got it today finally after 2 years. My second time using opks.

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm not sure about the post bd tampon...Wouldnt it absorb the swimmers and draw them away from the cervix? Just a thought, maybe I'm wrong.
But I agree with the mucinex, it does help. Good luck with the cycle.

7 years ago

Yeah I didn't insert it far or leave it in long, I had kids to pick up so I literally had to hit and run. Opk is still positive as of 8 this morning so will be doing the same thing today minus the tampon. Thanks though I'm actually excited about this two week wait

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo