Community post

Discussion

I really need someone to talk to! PLEASE!

Ok so I am really going out of my mind Trying to conceive for one year now, I am having weird things happen thins month though. I am 11 DPO and usually by this point I am so emotional I can't stand myself usually by 7 Dpo is when it strikes. So I am not having PMS my cevix is still high and I am having an unusual amount of cm. I don't know what to take from all of this.

User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi, Im 10 dpo as of 6/11. I keep having some extra cm too. (not excessive though) If you are 11 dpo you can test tomorrow. I can start testing tomorrow. AF is 3 days away for me. Test tomorrow with first morning urine tomorrow if possible. baby dust!

11 years ago

is the cervix supposed to remain high when ur preggers??

11 years ago

Hi, During ovulation the cervix is low and firm.
During pregnancy it is high and softer. But every
Woman's cervix changes at different times during
Pregnancy. Like if your three weeks along your
Cervix might be high and soft while someone
Else's might not have changed yet.

11 years ago

I know exactly how u feeling.....I am 12 dpo and going crazy...did 1 test with a faint + but then i started to doubt and think its evaporation....gonna wait 2 days and then take another...
let us know your outcome :)
lots of blessing and tons of baby dust to u

11 years ago

Lacy-you have that backwards actually. During ovulation your cervix is high, soft, and open. Low and Firm is not ovulating/fertile. The part about it changing during the month is right though, there is no way to judge with your cervix/cervical mucus if you are pregnant or not.

Jnan - Keep your head up :). I've been at this for 2 now...Tuesday is our wedding anniversary...I want this so bad I can taste it.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo