Community post

Journal

Cycle day #34 06/07/2016

I've been having all this symptoms, I threw up again 4 days ago. I keep having my body direct me to pregnancy but just yesterday I took another pregnancy test and still negative and this time I'm late with my period my last LMP was 05/05/2016 I was suppose to get it on the 4th or 5th of this month. I feel pregnant but I don't know what to do now.

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Same boat, only one day less than you. 4 days late, negative tests, but just KNOW something is up. I'm never late, pulling in the crease of my thigh, craving pizza and cheeseburgers like with my girls, so tired I can sleep for ten hours, occasional headaches, constipation, gas, bloat. But no sore bbs, no sickness, none of my PMS symptoms. Dr appointment next week. I'm so anxious.

7 years ago

Am the same a at but my blogs are a little sensitive the definitely feel fuller and last week I was suck the whole time I couldn't eat or drink anything because I'll throw it up. My husband says he knows I am pregnant because of my changes but regardles I need to get a blood test.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo