Community post

Journal

fingers crossed.

I have had multiple hpt with positive on all, but I'm nervous since we lost our last pregnancy in august. The really annoying part is that my dr. Will still not see me until I'm 10 weeks, no matter what, office policy. And I liked her alot and don't want to change dr. But I feel like that's a bit ridiculous, if I want a dang blood test they should let me go get one!!! It's all so frustrating, or mabye just moody.
I want nothing more than a successful pregnancy, I'm just so scared after 2/3 ending in loss and my son having small birth defect... I am afraid of the worst case scenario, it's hard to be excited about the possibility with so much fear. Deep breaths and fingers crossed for better luck

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'd find a new dr....

Mill

8 years ago

Definitely find a doctor who will see you before because you need to get your progesterone and hcg levels checked with your history of miscarriages.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo