Community post

Journal

I'd like a "do over" for this week please

So... HSG Monday (which sucks in itself) which was CD12. Hubby was scheduled for his SA yesterday (CD15) which was prime BD time when we've had to abstain :( His appt was at 2:20 yesterday and it was CANCELLED by the lab at noon because of a big windstorm that knocked power out to most of our area all morning. In order to make his appt work in the middle of the day he had to move his whole day around so he was working late last night and I was long asleep by the time he got home :( This morning I woke up and had my temp jump so I ovulated yesterday... I was hoping the HSG would have bumped my O by at least a couple days but I'm not that lucky! This cycle is a bust! We did BD the night of my HSG so maybe there were some swimmers in there but they were likely flushed by the bleeding I had after the HSG (although it had pretty much stopped by the time we "danced"). Tonight will probably be too late. At least we were able to rebook his appt for next week so it will be done before our RE consultation the week after next. At least I won't be stressing and symptom spotting this TWW.

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

It is still possible! You never know, so many wonderful, beautiful, awesome things in life occur! Women conceive every day without bbt charting opk's, checking their cm, so don't be so hard on your self! Your not out until the witch shows! ;)

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo