Community post

Journal

March 2016 first month ttc

So we decided it's a good time to try and add to our family and make us a family of four.

I haven't been using any protection for over a year, but sex life has been pretty terrible due to my hubby working all hours. However he just started his new job and already we are back to a good sex life yeah????

For me I'm still overweight but I'm so much more healthier than I have ever been so I hope that's a good thing, plus I have had my periods back three months in a row again this is great as I have pcos.

I have to say up until a week ago I was feeling great and full of energy a bit of a sensitive back but otherwise great. This week I'm exhausted, back ache,, bloating, hungry, lots of shooting pains which I presume to be ovulation pain that lasted two days. I have no get up and go, thirsty all the time, increased cm, cramping, tugging by my c-section scar...well it would be amazing if we have been successful, but then again could just be my hormones. If we haven't conceived this month I will start testing for ovulation and charting my temp. And add some extra vitamins into my diet and get some preseed just to cover everything.
I really would love to have another baby

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo