Community post

Journal

TWW Madness

So, I just ended my TWW and am on to Cycle day 1 again. What really irritated me about this go round is that I KNEW there was a slim chance that I would get pregnant because the hubby and I only BD'd once and it was 2 days before I ovulated, so I went in with a "meh" mindset and was ready to get on to the next round. Then the symptoms started and my world got knocked on it's behind.

For weeks I had dull, achy feelings in my lower left side of my abs, I had gas like you wouldn't believe, and a heaviness like a large rock has settled into my lower left side ab. To top it all off, I started having other tummy issues like mild nausea if I didn't eat promptly and such. I was so confused...but also hopeful.

See, with my little man, we only BD'd once and I was SURE that I wasn't pregnant...until it showed up that I was, so I have previous experience with this. And that experience came up to bite me in the behind. In the end, we didn't end up conceiving, which I'm more than fine with. We're only on our second cycle trying so we're far from being concerned about anything. It was just a jarring few weeks, is all.

So, now I'm going into another cycle and plan on being much more chill about it. No symptom spotting. I just want to relax and see what happens. Because in my mind, all of that stress didn't help me along at all...and having an 19 month old that I run around after daily means I have enough stress to go around...lol!!!

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo