Community post

Journal

Waiting to O

CD16... no temp rise yet. I got a positive OPK last night so pretty sure I will O today or tomorrow. I am literally counting down the days unit our Fertility clinic appointment.... 40 days to go! They are supposed to send test reqs sometime this month so that all of our testing (blood tests for me and SA for hubby) so that they have the results before our appointment and we can jump right to the "next step". As for this cycle, timing has been decent... would have liked to get some BD in last night but hubby was at work super late and I was sound asleep before he got home... we are still on track for at least every other day so that's good. I tried the Robitussin this cycle... holy crap! did it ever make a difference with my CF! Loads of EW and watery (usually it's pretty sticky) so that was good. We also continued with the preseed so I guess we'll see. I feel more relaxed this cycle knowing that help is on the way... hopefully. I have a girlfriend who is going through all the fertility issues I am as well and she is about a month ahead of me as far as testing goes so it's been nice to have someone to talk to who knows what we are going through and support each other... but her trip to the fertility doc didn't really come back with any "answers" and they just have to continue tracking O and timing... I would be so frustrated with that answer :( infertility is not for the control freaks like me! Well... I guess I wait to O so I can wait to test and then wait for our fertility appointment.... wait wait wait!

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo