Community post

Journal

Fur Baby

Not really TTC related but we had to put our cat to rest today. After the failed ivf result yesterday I now can't stop crying. I feel like we just aren't supposed to have anything special to love in our lives...the house feels empty.

18 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Comments | Last Page

I am so sorry to hear this. I really feel for you. Life can be a real bastard sometimes.

8 years ago

:-( xxx

User image

8 years ago

Awh that's so sad Hannah:(( wish I could give you a big hug xxx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

so sorry :(

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hugs, sorry for your loss.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

8 years ago

ahhh, I'm so sorry Hannah to hear about Ellie. I wish I could hug you right now.

8 years ago

Awww, I'm sorry for ur loss and ur failed cycle. Take some time to grieve for both of them. 2016 will be a better year, stay positive!!

Keep ur chin up, it can't rain all the time! *hugs*

8 years ago

So sorry for your loss. :( Sending hugs. 2016 will be better.

User Image

8 years ago

Oh man, so sorry to hear this. It is never easy losing a fur baby :( Sorry for your loss!

8 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss, I have an idea of what you're going through since we almost went through the same thing last week. My heart goes out to you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo