Community post

Journal

Starting to worry!

Ive been pretty quiet on here, temping and tracking, thats it. Trying to conceive baby#2 and no luck so far. Onto cycle 11 now and getting worried. Took us only 3 cycles with our daughter and this time it seems hopeless. My charts look pretty good i think. Whats going on? :-(

Started trying back in October 2014 and got pregnant right away but ended right away. I wasnt too upset because we just started trying and i knew chemical pregnancies were common. We kept our hopes up and felt it would just happen again. Still nothing.

Im going to book an appointment with my doctor to see what options we have.

Some incouragement would be great. Trying my best not to get upset.

Frustrated.

User Image

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I am also trying to conceive #2 but it is #1 for DH. We are struggling with MFI. Now currently waiting on cycle #14 to begin. It wouldn't hurt to be tested just to make sure nothing has changed since you had your first. It might be something very small/insignificant. Just keep your head up and do your best to relax and stay as stress free as possible. Just think of it as a journey with such a great reward at the end. Have fun with it :) Baby dust to you :)

8 years ago

I feel like I could have written this myself. Definitely talk to your doctor and see if they will run some tests. All of my tests came back normal, but at least it helped in my head to now wonder if certain things were the cause.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo