Community post

Journal

Been while my friends told me stop ttc then you become pregnant

okay well here is the thing to that we still try but i'm not thinking about it. I decided to make a group on fb to help those in need and do some good. And i think not thinking about it worked. And i'm about to explain okay i been really sick thought i was nausea before i was wrong feeling way worser like i got a virus. And yeah i thought it was a virus but i caved in got hpt it was postive with a faint so i got another faint as well. And yeah i had faints but they was never close to t and these faints are. And my bbs hurt can't sleep! which makes me mad. Been cranky as well.. And the obgyn visit went good my doctor was sweet i like her. She has so much confidence that i be pregnant before dec. If not pregnant yet by dec she they will check my tubes out. But yeah i keep everyone updated on these faints wish me luck!! <3

TTC our 3rd

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Fingers Crossed!!!! Sticky Vibes!!!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

8 years ago

Fingers crossed!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you both i found out i am (:

TTC our 3rd

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo