Community post

Journal

I am a masochist....

I must be to keep doing this to myself every single day. I took a test yesterday and was amazed by what seemed like a pink line right away. It faded out when the test dried. I took other Wonfo's and they were negative. The test processed slow and weird so I should have known it was a bad test. I sort of knew but allowed myself to hope and really expected a positive today. Of course when it was negative I spent about 30 minutes staring at it like a crazy person. I want this too much and play mind games with myself. Think that I might need to take a break for a bit. It is emotionally exhausting.

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I'm sorry you didn't get the result you wanted, and that it causing you so much stress. I hope you get your positive soon! I stared at my test a while today too. Still negative. I'm holding out hope still as I have a few more days until AF is due.

8 years ago

Thank you Sailor's wife. I think that I need to develop a different attitude and a thicker skin! Holding out hope for you too! Hopefully we'll both end up with BFP's!!!!!!!xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Although I never test I still feel deep disappointment and aggravation with BFNs. I believe it's nearly impossible to be unaffected by the negatives. I wish it all were easier. I find TTC a real burden on us women. Hoping you will see a positive soon!

8 years ago

Hi Mozart, Yes, I think that I need to just give up my POAS habit. I'll likely be much happier, but it is so hard!!!!!! We'll all get there in the end. Just have to stick with it. Baby dust to all!! xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo