Community post

Journal

My story

My husband and I got married 12/15/12. We had gone back and forth several times before we decided to ttc. We said we wanted to get pregnant in enough time to tell people on christmas 2014. Towards the end of september we started trying and shortly after I missed my period but I wasnt pregnant... I had bloodwork that showed a slightly elevated prolactin level and was sent for an MRI which did show a pituitary tumor. Small but big enough to be causing me problems. I was sent to a neuro surgon who referred me to an endo who seen me 3 times in 2 months and didnt think my tumor was causing any of my problems but wanted another MRI, which I have refused. I've had normal prolactin levels ever sence but I still wasnt starting cycles on my own I was taking Provera and Premrin to start my cycles and Clomid to help me ovulate. On the second round I had several positive hpt's but negative bloodwork. Progesterone showed that I did ovulate that month and after being 5 days late my cycle started on its own! Finally! This time im being bumped up to 150 mg and fingers crossed itll be our turn.

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

XF for you hun. I hope the high dose of Clomid does the trick!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo