Community post

Discussion

DPO 5 - Hoping for a Valentine BFP

Keeping fingers & toes crossed that this is the month!
Trying not to drive myself to crazy by keeping buys & focusing on other projects at work , round the house & planing trips away!!

This month:
* We did the baby dance CD 9,11, 14, 15 & 16
- Did revers entry the 1 day & lay on my stomach for 20mins ( read it in one of the success stories so thought I would give it a try)
* Have been doing acupuncture once a week
* Drinking lots of water
* Taking supplements
* Eating healthy
* Cut out fried foods, caffeine & alcohol

Hoping to surprise hubby with BFP on Valentine's Day

No symptoms to report as yet!
Any other ladies in the tww that would like to share symptoms, craziness & help ward of temptation of peeing on stick to early!!

30 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 30 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I am 4DPO today and am hoping for a valentineâ??s baby too. We BD`d on days 8,9,10, 11, 12, 13, 14. I am wishing the days away and hate this waiting. I am at work until Friday then I have the weekend off and I so want to test now!!! (I wont because itâ??s silly)

The only symptom (if it is one) is today I have cramps like I have done 100`s of sit-ups. Probably another imaginary one!!

Keep me posted!

Lotty

13 years ago

Hi Ladies,

This is my month 24 ttc and I'm 4dpo with the both of you. I'm so accustomed to BFN's that I will probably be in denial the day I finally see the BFP! LOL... anywho...here's to the tww!

User Image

13 years ago

Not sure why it says I'm 1dpo...but whatever. Ha!

User Image

13 years ago

Hello Ladies-
I am only 2dpo but would love some company during this TWW.
This is my first cycle after a missed miscarriage this past December. I'm not expecting much this go around but would love a BFP just the same.

@BahamaMama: I remember you last Oct. I truly hope this is your month!! As I wish it for all of us. :)

Here's to obsessing!

13 years ago

How's everyone feeling? 5dpo here and nothing much going on.

13 years ago

hi ladies,

I'm testing around Valentines day too.
I'm about 6-7dpo and NO symptoms..

I'm hoping that that is a good thing as AF usually lets me know she is on her way a good 2 weeks before she is here.. but I have nothing. Well either that or she has decided to take a vacation this month which is not uncommon.

been TTC personally for 8 years now, and me and DH have been TTC for 19 months.

fertility clinic want to put me oonto clomid but I apparently need to lose more weight before they do.. not an easy task.

anyway keeping my fingers crossed for us all

Emma

13 years ago

hey, 9dpo TODAY AND ITS HELL!! Again i have made the mistake of testing early then googling reviews and results to justify the bfn results. Im crazy!!
I am going to wait till AF day which is saturday 12th feb.....if i can wait that long.....how about you.....

13 years ago

DPO10 and counting !!

No really signs except very tender breasts.
Will try & resist testing until Friday/Saturday if I can ;-)

I have a acupuncture session tomorrow & hubby has one n Thursday so focusing on those & not every little twinge.

Wishing you all extra sticky baby dust this month XXXX

13 years ago • Post starter

Not sure why ticker says DPO 8 ......

13 years ago • Post starter

It's only 7dpo for me. I did start to get more CM starting yesterday..more than normal. I'm usually dry after O. I had some cramping from O to 5dpo but that has stopped. Kind of feel out but it's still way to early =)

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo