Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

21 weeks 6 days

Tomorrow I will be 5 1/2 months (22 weeks) already! At 20 weeks we had our anatomy ultrasound. She is perfectly healthy! Today we hit a huge milestone. The baby kicked enough for my husband to feel her! We were both extremely happy! This is all becoming so real. It's hard to believe that I had a miscarriage just months ago. We are slowly working on the babies room. We started buying stuff when we found out the gender at 14 weeks. She already has a closet full of clothes. We have a whole bunch of stuff on layaway at kmart that we will be getting out soon. We are going to paint the room a fuschia glitter color within the next couple weeks. As for me I'm still down 18 lbs. Luckily I haven't lost anymore. I'm still dealing with severe nausea. Well I think that's all for now. Baby dust to all!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo