Community post

Journal

Let the 2ww begin.

This has been an odd cycle so far. My period only really lasted 3 days then i had a day and a half or so of spotting and it was over. Weird for me as my cycles used to be 6 or 7 days of med to heavy bleeding. No complaints on this change! The odd bit is that im pretty sure i ovulated super early. I had wet cm from day 6 or 7 to day 8 or 9 and my temps look like maybe i ovulated. This is my first month temping though so who knows. Maybe i havent ovulated yet at all. At this moint my cervix has gone from high open and semi soft to lower and hard and closed and my cm has dried up. Yesterday would have been 4dpo if i ovulated when i think i xid and i had some dull pulling in my uterus area. Today there are occasional dull achy cramos which are almost not even there. I am going to TRY not to test so early this month but i know inwill eventually break down and do it lol

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo