Community post

Journal

My body is a temple!

(Insert soft violin music) Ever sit and wonder...what *does* a Big...Fat...Fucking...Positive BBT chart look like? I know I have...well, go to my page and take a peek at that sexy piece of quadraphasic graphing......now go to someone else's page, becuz that's not it! Lol! Temp dropped like a mofo (98.34F)! I knew it...this wont happen with something as silly as *just* soy...oh no-no, I have to drag out the big guns. I...dont...like...the big guns!

My body is a temple...and I would like a fucking refund!

Best of luck, ladies!! =))

25 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 25 Comments | Last Page

Haha, I love reading your journals.

9 years ago

I have to agree with Adiggs, your JE always put a smile on my face. :)

Sorry about the temp drop hun.

9 years ago

This has made me smile today thank you! but sorry your temp dropped :(

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Sorry about the temp drop =(.
I, the pill pusher, know it's really a pain/tiring/expensive, but I vote for dragging out the big guns!! xx

9 years ago

Thanks, girls! It's all good...now I know my thermometer works lmao! Ooooh and I can finally switch to the thick duvet!! *happy dance*

Eat, u are an enabler...and I am enableable (totally not a word)! I already have the stuff, so cost isn't an issue, I just dread the bloating after O. If it was pain-free, I'd eat the stuff like Pez. I'm gonna try a lighter version of the winning combo last year. My ovaries seem to be a bit more sensitive to stims so I dont wanna blow one up...yet! ;D

9 years ago • Post starter

I just love you. Sorry about the temp drop. Go get the big guns. We will be cheering you on.

9 years ago

bahhhh... I totally thought this was going to say you got your BFP.. :( BOOOOO. Maybe you've already mentioned this in a previous JE and I missed it, but how do you get these drugs without a script from a doctor??

<a href=

9 years ago

Ok, as part of my 12 steps....I'm an enabler...but it's not my fault! Others on here taht were 35+ kept getting a bfp while I was only doing my "it'll happen, just stick to fish oil, prenatals & folate"....lol. I had to go to the big guns, too =).
I swear when I saw your chart you were going to get a bfp this month.

9 years ago

Holy Crap I love your JEs! Sorry for the temp drop. :( Get the big guns and we'll be here with bells on to cheer you on! :)

9 years ago

U just had to mention pez....mmmmm...and walmart is out...:(

Go for the big guns! I'll be rooting u on!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo