Community post

Journal

TTC #1

Its been now year since we trying to conceive. Whats going wrong I just could't understand. I always knew when I have ovulated. I have symptoms like strong left/right side ovary pain;bake pain; increase sex drive; positive opk; and I just know i am ovulating coz Its just feel so different than usual. we MAKE IT on those fertile days. Than stars TWW;most craziest time of cycle. I start taking tests n tests n tests with BFN. It ends up with AF , n af pain and big sadness.
I gather courage that okey, this time it is it. We will make it successfully...and its continue till today. I have recently ovulated on 22.8.2014. This the month when we stated TTC last year n now its looks like nothing is going to happen.
I become so happy when I see the Positive HPT on this site. I think that next moth will b mine +hpt. I m trying to stay positive every time with continuous praying that I will be some day moma.
We are think to take doctor advice as we have been making nothing on our own. Ohh GOD plz make every body happy. Baby dust to all, who TTC. GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo