Community post

Journal

17dpo review

I was so exhausted last night that I fell asleep without notice. I'm trying not to lose hope but it's kinda hard when we mc'ed last month. This cycle I'm on day 30 going on day 31, 17dpo and still negatives (going on day 18). I took a more expensive brand test on day 15 and got a very faint line. Took a $ store one and the line didn't show til after the time allotted so I counted it as a neg. I've been only using $ store ones and it's stark white. No spotting/bleeding, no sign of af and having random symptoms. I would love to know what's going on with my body but it's a bit complicated at the moment. Husband keeps saying to wait it out. I kinda don't want to spend the money on a more expensive test just to see a neg. since husband says I can keep just buying $ store ones and test multiple times a day as opposed to $12-$20 box for two tests. The past two days have been by far the most discouraging ones and it seems to be getting worst as I keep counting days past. Any encouragement or friendship would be great. To talk to a women as opposed to my husband.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo