Community post

Journal

First u/s

It was done on the 14th of July. They found only one baby, but I am happy enough because heartbeat was already detected. I was 6 weeks and 2 days if I count my ovulation day as 13th of June. Of course they told me the baby is smaller then they expect (it should be 9 week from LMP), but I exactly know when I O'd, I when I mentioned it, they agreed with 6 weeks. But just in case I got another app for u/s on the 5th of August. They want to see if baby is growing as it should. I hope the best too.
I had 10 days without nausea but it started again today. Hope wont last long.
I am so excited to see my baby again. Oh, and I got a few picture of my baby so first photo shoots are done!
I ordered a doppler to hear my baby's heartbeat any time I want. It will take 2-3 weeks to deliver but it is perfect, because I do not have any chance to hear it earlier. I will be 10-11 weeks pregnant so the chances are still pretty low, but I am hopeful.
Thanks for reading my journal.
Have a nice day, Ladies!

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months ahead of you. And be careful with the Doppler, it can freak you out if you can't find the HB (and it is hard to find bc baby is so small). Hugs!

9 years ago

Thank you. I hope the same too! Thanks for your advice. I just wanted to make this pregnancy more interesting for myself and husband and for the big sisters as well, as it will be my very last one (health and age issues). I will not be disappointed if I can't find it in the early stage, it will be enough fun later as well.

I wish for you all the best and please do not give up trying! I got pregnant after 13 months with my 3rd one and after 11 months now. Well I thought the month I conceived will be my last one trying actively and it just happened. So good luck and believe miracle happens!
Baby Dust!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo