Community post

Journal

First Cycle

SO my first TTC cycle is almost done (I think) and I am not very happy about the outcome. These last three weeks have been a very emotional one and I can't believe I am going to have to go through it all again. I definitely have a new perspective for all the TTC couples who have been at it a while. And I know your saying, "But Stephanie, it's only your first cycle." And I know that but I really had a feeling that this month it would work.

So as the far as the cycle: I tested on 9 and 11 DPO and it was a BFN. So AF should be around the corner. If not, I will more than likely test again in a few days.

Not a lot of people know we are TTC and the ones that do aren't very supportive. i.e. my parents
They aren't willing to talk to me nor can I get advice from them. I feel like I need that someone to be able to talk to about how I am feeling and how my body is feeling. But that's why I joined this site was to be able to talk to other women about these things.

What's that famous saying? The best things in life are worth waiting for I know it's especially true for a little bundle of joy and can't wait till I see the two pink lines!

For all of you in your TWW Good luck and tons and tons of baby dust to you! :)

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Good luck hun. Try not to get bogged down by it all so early in your TTC journey, relax and enjoy the process xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo