Community post

Journal

PMS? Allergies? or Preggo?

Ok 7DPO and feeling crappy the last 3 days. Gassy - its so bad I sneezed and farted at the same time! For the past two days I can't sleep on my stomach because of the stomach pain from gas and then being so sore in the morning.

I tried sleeping on my side only to have sore hips, and back when I wake up. Yeah and my boobs are sore. My dear hubby loves my big boobs but seriously I am slapping his hands away and putting up a no touching zone sign until my Aunt Flo arrives or I get my Big Fat Positive.

To top it off - Morocco can't make its mind up about the weather and temps. One day its sunny and nice and the next its cold and rainy. Seriously where is SPRING?!

I am taking my allergy pill every night but now I wake up with crusty eyes and my nose is runny and stuffy alternating during the day and night.

I put my bra on and I just want to rip it off - my boobs hurt.

You know the irony is that most of these symptoms never happened until we started TTC.

Ugh. I just want my boobs to stop hurting already.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo