Community post

Journal

1st lot of Morning Sickness Arrived Today @ 5 wks 1 day

Well as you can tell from the title, it hasn't been a great day!

I've been feeling nausous for just over a week I think, been getting worse each day. I thought I had a handle on it, but obviously didn't lol
Just before midday, I was sick for the first time! It wasn't nice, I hate vomiting, I'm sure everyone does.
Straight after, I had some water and started eating some ginger biscuits. I only had one or two biscuits and my stomach started to settle. I haven't been sick since! My stomach has felt a little wierd since, but I've been able to eat and keep my fluids up too, so I'm happy.
I've been feeling very exhausted, everyday all day long. I keep yawning and little miss starts asking 'Mummy you tired?', bless her little heart. We won't be telling the kids until the 2nd trimester, which is a long way to go yet!
I worked out I will be around 12 weeks on 12th March, the day before my Sister's birthday, so that's out the question lol The week after that is my Brother's birthday, so March is a busy month for my family. So, because of all the birthdays and we don't want to spoil those occassions (even thou I'm sure they wouldn't mind), we will be announcing this pregnancy around 14 weeks, the last week of March.
For now, I have to sit on my hands, keep quiet and try not to act too nervous infront of my family on Sunday.
I'm so nervous, you see, my Nan, she is good at guessing things like this. She knew I was pregnant with my first born before I did! I don't know how she does it, but she always knows. Its going to be nerve-racking but exciting at the same time.
Its way to early to be revealing anything now. I just hope my nausea and sickness holds off while I make/prepare all the food on Sunday for Jessica's party. I really really REALLY don't want to be throwing up on my daughter's 3rd birthday.
I'm just trying to rest as much as I can before then and get plenty of sleep! That is an important TICK on my list everyday :) The exhaustion is unbelievable, I can't explain it other than its worse than all my previous pregnancies put together and this is my 8th! Its just awful, awful tiredness. My boobs really hurt and my back aches constantly. I think buba #4 is gona be very different, from your siblings while inside mumma!
I hope this will continue to be a sticky baby. As I wrote earlier this is my 8th pregnancy, but 4th buba. I have sadly lost 4 bubas over the years, ranging between 6wks to 15wks gone. It has been difficult, but we are keeping positive thoughts in this house and praying hard that number 4 will come healthy and happy, with no complications for mumma throughout this pregnancy! With each of my 3 children, I've gone into early labour around 25 wks with no reason as to why. They just wana come out. I end up on drugs to stop contractions and all sorts.
I suppose I'm scared and thinking way ahead. Calm down Vicki, you need to stay focused, get some rest and go to sleep. Its gone 11pm and kids have got school in the morning!
Ok, I think my rant is over now, nitey nite everyone :)

I'm 26, been happily married for 6 years & we have 3 Children. Our 1st DD is 9 years old Our DS is 5 years old Our 2nd DD is 2 years old TTC #4 since January 2013. Lost 4 babys between 6 - 15 weeks Diagnosed with PCOS in May 2013 Hoping for fertility meds in 2014 after constant & struggling to ovulate with irregular periods. One day I will get my

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo