Community post

Journal

My husband is ridiculous...

So I told him I had started BBT this month, which of course I had to explain it. He knew I was putting more thought and planning into it, but he thinks I'm insane. Lol
He doesn't find it necessary to do BBT charting or opks. He keeps saying if it's meant to be it will happen. So of course after a few minutes of thinking about it I asked him if after I year if he would go to a fertility doctor. His response hurt my feelings...he said if it doesn't happen in a year on are own that he would not go to a fertility doctor, and does not want me to either. He said if were not pregnant in a year then it's safe to assume we were only meant to have one child.
His tone wasn't condescending or mean, but I just don't know how I feel about that response. I can only hope that I conceive on my own, or that he changes his mind.
Has anyone else had this issue with their husbands? Or am I alone in this?

Hoping to get

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Thanks for advice ladies, but he has made it very clear that he wants another child. So I'm thinking it's probably the moncho man thing, but I will trying talking to him about it a little more. Just to double check that were on the same page about everything.

Hoping to get

9 years ago • Post starter

My husband thought BBT was nuts too but then I explained the henefits of doing it & now he's ok w/ it. Sounds like you 2 are due for a heart to heart. Maybe he's not expressing some of his worries/concerns. Heck, maybe he's thinking of infertility costs$$$. That's pretty much our issue. Our state doesn't mandate ANY coverage for infertility, so we are feeling stuck & frustrated. It can only help to talk it out!!

to all! User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo