Community post

Journal

I just knew I would get pregnant this cycle

My LMP was November 17, 2013. My period last from the 17th - 23rd. Fiancé and I decided why not? And did the BD every night starting on the 23rd. Which we did, except for 3 nights (the 25th, 9th, and last night the 11th). My supposed O date was Dec 3rd. Could've been earlier though so I'm not 100% sure of my dpo but I'm sticking to my O date being Dec 3rd. We used Preseed a few times. I'm not entirely sure if it helped or not but it's a great lube. Just be careful of the amount you use as too much can make it messy. About 3dpo I started having symptoms. I thought it was just my body getting ready for AF except a few threw me off. My BBs started getting sore which was way too early for that. About 6dpo they were sensitive and continued getting more sensitive. Also on about 6dpo I started getting lightheaded and nauseous. The whole cycle I have been drinking a lot of water and taking Nature's Made Prenatal Vitamins with DHA. It's said that those give you nausea problems but I didn't start feeling nauseous till 6dpo. Sucking on raspberry candy canes help lol. The past few days been craving only French fries, steak, salad, and Oreo mcflurrys. Almost started crying last night (8dpo) because I couldn't get a mcflurry. I have a doctors appt tomorrow Dec 13 and going to get a blood test done. Make sure my HCG levels are rising like they are supposed to and talk to my doctor about our first prenatal appt. I've read that people are usually told to wait till they are 6-8 weeks? Either way I hope this little bean sticks :) we are ready for our first child. I'll keep you ladies updated.

TO ALL DS 08/22/2014

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo