Community post

Journal

Boy Or Girl??

Pregnancy symptoms are fun ways to predict the gender of the baby, the only true determination is an ultrasound. Since this is my 2nd pregnancy I like to compare them to try to determine the gender, plus try old wives tales. Anticipation is so hard for me, therefore, waiting to know the sex of the baby is beyond me.

Craving:
Sweets and fruits GIRL
Sour, salty, or protein BOY
[My whole pregnancy has been salty foods and meat, until I hit the 17 1/2 week point my craving changed to sweets. Can't lean towards girl or boy..50/50]

Morning Sickness:
Severe sickness that last all day long GIRL
Occasional sickness or none at all BOY
[With DS no sickness whatsoever. Baby number 2 has brought me to the point of dehydration, loseing weight, along with 2 prescription meds. suppose to ease nausea and vomiting. Defiantly girl.]

Appearance:
Worse than usual, steals mother's beauty, severe acne GIRL
Looks better than ever, whose nose spreads and less acne BOY
[This seems to follow my last pregnancy well with DS I had compliments on how well I looked as well as no acne issues. I don't look worse than usual but do have breakouts..leaning towards girl here.]

Baby's position:
Carried high and weight all over with watermelon shaped belly GIRL
Carried low and mainly in front with basketball shaped belly BOY
[My DS was low and basketball shaped, currently my belly is shaped like a watermelon...so I'm going with girl on this.]

Baby's heartrate:
More than 140 beats per minute presumed GIRL
Less than 140 beats per minute indicate BOY
[I don't know the beats per minute, so this is not effective for guessing gender.]

Overall, I feel like I'm carrying a GIRL. We will see soon!!

User Image User Image

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

This is neat! I'm copying and pasting this somewhere for when I'll need it.

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo