Community post

Journal

10DPO, CD24. Just Confused.

I just dont know what to think right now. 8DPO felt sick, slept most of the day, was very sleepy. Tried to stay wake for 5 hours, but it was hard. 9DPO was still sleepy, Negative HPT, took a nap after sleeping for 8 hours. Very hungry all day. Get full but an hour or two i was hungry again. I been having pains in my left ovary since 1DPO. But I also have PCOS unsure if it's related due to the fact the pain has been there since then. Was thinking about doing a HPT again in the morning but i dont know. At first I been having THIS IS MY MONTH thoughts. But now, idk I just feel hopeless. I been feeling sick and everything. But because it's been so cold and warm in Michigan i think that just might be it =(

Me: 24 - Him: 24 TTC #1 since July 2008 Diagnosed with PCOS Aug 2008 Metfomin 1500mg Aug 2012 BFP Oct 3, 2012 MC at 5+3 weeks Oct 10, 2012 TTC #1 again Dec, 2012 11/11/13

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo