Community post

Journal

And now I'm REALLY confused!

So the last 24 hours has really confued me.

Last night again, I barely slept despite my best efforts! I woke this morning still with aversion to coffee and cereal and ended u forcing myself to eat 1/2 a banana. This just isn't like me!

By lunch time I was shattered so had a nap - it's a good thing i'm off work at the moment!

I've not had the strength of symptoms this afternoon that I've had since 2 DPO and even managed a coffee after waking (and actually quite enjoyed it too!)

I've had a REALLY strong metallic taste all day but about an hour ago I started getting some brown spotting and the feeling that my period is on the way.

I know that I've been pregnant but does this mean that I'm having a chemical one and that my period, due in 2 days is going to wipe it away?

I'm so sad right now as I've gone to pregnant to brown CM in a matter of days.

User Image

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

oh hun, I'm so sorry! I hope it's not AF! I get so angry at the symptoms, because sometimes they don't mean squat. I've cried myself through it so many times! Typically in a chemical pregnancy you still get a positive HPT pretty early, but it doesn't stick and AF comes around her usual time (sometimes a little later). I really hope you get that positive soon!

10 years ago

Aw hope it's not af on her way. Hope your tests get darker, and this is just normal spotting during early pregnancy.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies.
It's such a rollercoaster isn't it.
It's now 2:10am here in the UK and I am struggling to sleep again. My brown CM seems to be still light spots but my boobs are now hurting again. The veins on and around them are really visile right now and I have so many now on my hips and top of my thighs.

I know that I'm still not out but there are just too many mixed signals for my liking.

I can 't believe how all-consuming this 2ww has been

xx

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo