Community post

Journal

TTC #1 Journey - CD 18 - 22

CD18 (3dpiui) – feels like forever, and although I’m not stressing tww, (or maybe I am trying to psych myself out)…I do think I am really stressing discomfort because the soreness in my lower abs are really killing me. Odd combination but pickle juice and Gatorade and saltine crackers have been my friend the last two days. It’s the only thing that doesn’t upset my stomach. Nipples are still being a big PAIN in the hiney!!!! I have to leave a bra on to avoid them being grazed or anything… laying on my stomach is still one of the worst things that is happening to me and it sucks because that’s the only way I can sleep. 1minute of dizziness, moderate cramping, nothing too excessive (Endometrin, Progesterone) perhaps?... Started those today, first pill at 5:35am and other pill about 8:15pm. Bloat is still here, one minute I think it’s gone and then……… it reminds me it isn’t. Fx for a BFP because these body swings are already enough to deal with, my heart couldn’t take a BFN at this point!

CD19 (4dpiui) – dreamt last night that I was consoling a baby girl that was mine (cute baby)… not that difficult time sleeping, although pain increases in the evening. Today, primarily some discomfort and cramps mainly on the right side… walking a bit slow to accommodate for pain but still manageable. More frequent urination, tender/sore nipples... Hard time with bowel movements getting difficult to go, (although I did yesterday).. Feels like pressure in vaginal area, like something is pulling… also slight pressure against or near rectum, same feeling. still waiting for this discomfort to be fully gone!

CD20 (5dpiui) – Sore nipples, still bloated and moving slow, constipation like crazy had to take a stool soft softener. Lower back pain, lower abdominal tightening. Exhausted early in the day, pretty much slept until the evening. After evening shower, I seen spider-like veins in and around both breast that traveled up my chest to my right shoulder and my areolas were a little darker than normal.

CD21 (6dpiui) – Nausea when in the car, immediate car sick on the way to doctor, lining 18.3cm. confirmed mild case of OHSS but the decrease in ovary size. Some cysts still remain but doctor still believes I am on the up and up for pregnancy! .... SPEAKING of up and up – took preg test later that day, first response – faint baby pink positive, followed by a Target brand up & up that showed up NOT pregnant (okay, fine with that) but immediately after AND with the same urine specimen, took a Clearblue digital test that showed up pregnant 1-2 weeks… so confused at this point, I have two positive and one negative. Throbbing breast, sore nipples, sore lower back, still sore uterine/abdominal area, mild constipation.

CD22 (7dpiui) – Two more test at 6am (one target brand: up & up – BFN and Clearblue: digital – BFP), sore and throbbing breast all night during sleep. Extremely exhausted at work today, and normally I'd jot this down on my files at home but sadly I have no laptop with me today. It is now 5:50 and somewhere around 4:10 I was fatigued and ready to PASSSS OUT! Getting through lunch was a drag, could it be that I woke up at 6:45am, been up since? came to work at 10am and still have another 4.5hrs left!..Who know's... more test today, confusing as ever, half say negative half say positive/possibly. Is it still too early... My back is aching out of this WORLD! first it was lower back and now it's rising, confusing... my breast aren't throbbing but earlier this morning on the sides closest to my armpit (tmi) they were the most sore..

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo