Community post

Journal

Why me.... why cant it be like some others, for them it is so easy to get pregnant.

Feeling Reallllllly Low.... Wondering what is goin on with me... im scared and worried... All I want is a family that includes 1 child of my own... Day 39 no period. Lots of pressure in pelvis, I'm moody, dizzy a lot and so tired that I could not stay awake today, I also have nausea on and off.. Blood test was negative. Was told to go back if nothing in 2 weeks... pain in boobs have slightly gone but not gone completely. And this peeing a lot sucks ... waking me up 3 times a night. WHAT DO I DO... drs and nurses are just laughing at me it seems... I am NEVER this late......

I have a friend that went through 2 surgeries while pregnant as she had no positive tests and got something like a period throughout I keep wishing it might be that happening to me but I doubt it.

I'm taking precautions as to what is going in my body for now just in case I do find out. started drinking milk though I am lactose intolerant and cant afford lactose free milk. taking 2 folic acid every 2 days as I usually forget to take it. If I have to I will go get prenatals at the beginning of the month.....I don't know what else to do.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo