Community post

Journal

DPO 9 symptoms

Today is my dpo 9.

Last month cycles during DPO 9, all my symptoms had already gone.. This month after I started to chart my temp, my temp is still maintaining,I am getting more symptoms then last cycle.

How I am feeling today:
1. Tired
2. Restless night
3. Nausea
4. No appetite but very hungry
5. My face look very shag since Monday.
6. Cramp like AF
7. Diarrhoea
8. Feel sore at my left side boobs, near armpit.
9. When raise my left hand up, my left side of shoulder feel tired too. ( maybe I didn't sleep well)
10. Smell metal in my CM
11. Creamy lotion like CM
12. Feel bloated too

AF should be arriving on 20th May. I have not done any tests yet. I will wait till 19 - 20th to test if my temp is not dropping. I seriously feel like AF is coming soon. I didn't want to put so much hope to prevent myself from been disappointed. Just hoping my temp will maintain or keep on raising without dropping..

Feel tired even when typing... Good nite~~

to everyone and me~ User Image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hi there you need to hang in there. You sound like me over the past year right up to last month.

Last month I had all the pregnancy symptoms including going as far as DPO 23 only to have AF. This month I have decided NTNP and finds that it works better for me. Before getting out of bed immediately upon waking up you shoudl take your temp and log it.

I would record all my symptoms in the evening to make sure I did not make them up in my head because wanting a baby badly enough can play tricks with the mind and make you think there is something into every little strange feeling you have.

Try to relax and start taking a folic acid and join community group where you can share your symptoms, thoughts and fear with other liked minded women.

Wishing you tons and tons of Baby dust and hope that this is your month. I am currently DPO 5 so once again Fingers Cross.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago

I think I got bfp. I will try to test again tomorrow.

Thank you babe.. Let keep our finger crossed!

to everyone and me~ User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo