Community post

Journal

Aversion to Ice Cream

That last two times I ate ice cream, it didn't sit well with me. I could still finish the serving, but I constantly had to put it down and a little upset in my stomach, similar to when I eat I food I do not like. My grandma told me yesterday she had the same experience with chocolate ice cream when she was pregnant with my mom. Started to get a little more concerned that this could be it. The calculator on this site says to wait until Friday before doing a test. I would like to do that, but if any symptoms get worse, I might test earlier.

Also, my stomach has been really upset at night, but once I fall asleep it goes away. Being having a little cramps in pressure in the pelivc and abs area. No changes in breasts from what I can tell. This ice cream thing is making me nervous. Still not going to get too excited because for all I know AF could come tomorrow.

Thanks to all you read this and for the continued support of members on this site.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo