Community post

Journal

5weeks pregnant. What I did and what to look foward to.

Today makes 5w2d. My due date is around 10/30/2013. This is my first pregnancy and Im in my 20s. What I used to get pregnant.
Clearblue fertility monitor
Folic acid 800mg everyday
vitamins everyday
soft cups

Im pretty sure the reason I got pregnant this cycle is because we bd the day before O. (which was fait because my O day was always different.) My cycles was 29-32 cd. I ovulated on cd 17.
Symptoms of pregnancy
Nausea- not the I feel sick want to throw up. Its more of pain and a big wave of nausea (you dont get the feeling of throwing up. Think of it as being at sea up and down and you feel sick but nothing is on your tummy to throw up)... And then goes away in a min. But it does that a lot threw out the day.
Cramps- the cramps I am getting does not hurt as bad as pms cramp but more like gas cramps or you did too many curl ups.
Headache- comes and goes not too bad, its really bad when dh drives and speeds up and slows down.
Tired- Even when I wake up Im tired and really dont want to do anything. But late I have all the energy in the world.
Mood- The little things gets to me. And it makes me soo mad.
Gassy- yes sad but true (If it happens to you tell dh hey its your kid doing it not me lol. I was never this bad but its an all-day thing and just air. lol thank god and tmi. But you have to know what may happen or to look forward to.

So those are my symptoms while being 5weeks. As for before I got pregnant. I really had no symptoms. I dont think.

User Image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Thanks for the great info! DH and I taking your advice and adding the soft cups - to the pre-seed and prenatal vitamins (and grapefruit juice:)

11 years ago

Cool.I love soft cups since you can leave it in all night. to make sure you dont waste anything ;)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo