Community post

Journal

CD 1

I am now starting at day one all over again. AF has come to visit me. We have decided that we will try for about another 3 months or so. I will be definitely be trying the soy isoflavones along with digital OPKs this time around.

I really got obsessed again this time around so I really need to calm down. I will definitely not be tracking any symptoms this time. The only things I'll track are my OPK results and the times we BD. I find when I obsess about it is when I look like a crazy lady and I get more upset when it doesn't happen.

Mom of 2 very energetic girls in need of a son!

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

u were the one that wrote that beautiful poem... I just figured out friend/follow meant the something. I'm sorry af showed!!! I want to tell u I shared ur poem with dh and he teared up too. I am praying next cycle is ur and dh's cycle!! lots. of prayers ur way!!

11 years ago

Thank you so much. That means a lot to me. I hope you guys get everything you've been waiting for.

Mom of 2 very energetic girls in need of a son!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo