Community post

Journal

Just ordered fertilAid!

Well I was talking to someone the other day and they asked when we are having another baby? Of course the grimace on my face when they said this didnt help me convince them that Nolan is going to be our only baby.....So this opened up a conversation I did not expect. He told me that he and his wife tried for 3 years with no success, they were as far as doing the consult for IVF!!! But they both had reservations about doing it. His wife went online and found fertilAid. They decided to give it a try. ONE month later they were pregnant with there son!!!!! If I would have read this story on line I would have said yeah right!?!? But I know these people and I would have never thought they went threw what I have been threw!! Now I dont think just becuase it worked for them it is going to work for me but I sure as heck am going to try it!!! I think the thing I am most excited about is that Doctors have nothing to do with this, I wont need to go be monitored, or have blood work. It will be a stress free and natural way to TTC. I am not going to temp or pee on any sticks!! Just take it and hope for the best! I know my husband will love the stress free approach!

User Image

4 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

i pray all goes well with you and i pray you get that BFP! i am excited for you.

11 years ago

Thanks hun! You to!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

You didn't even need the Fertiliaid right?? LOL, You got that BFP!! Congrats again!!

User Image All cycle buddies welcome!!!

11 years ago

I did take it for 2 days before I got my BFP, but I dont know that I would credit the fertilaid :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo