Community post

Journal

CD13/ Day 12 FertiliTea & DH's Birthday Weekend

So I've been able to remember to make my FertiliTea every morning. Still doing really well with keeping most of the migraines away and making me thing of DH WAAAAAY more! This Saturday (August 4th) was his birthday and... Well some stuff happened at work that he shouldn't have been punished for but he did so his boss could look good and he ended up getting Friday, Saturday and Sunday off! Might not have been "off" the way we planned it but we can't be upset at the Lord answering a prayer. So we spent Friday together just resting and enjoying each other (often too *wink*) then Saturday we went hiking in the morning, came home, slept for a few hours, got ready and went to dinner, then went miniature golfing until about midnight. Grabbed a late night snack from In N Out then came home. Then this morning I made him breakfast then met up with my parents and sister for brunch at a Peruvian restaurant.

We've been BDing but my spirit is so at easy with TTC now that I'm not laying down for 30 minutes after or lifting my pelvis or crossing my legs, I've been going on as usual and if the Lord wants to give us a child HIS WILL BE DONE. Now that I have accepted that I stress less and enjoy my husband more. Feels like I'm falling in love with him all over again as opposed to clocking in when the "time is right". Not to put down anyone who tries to pinpoint EXACTLY when they are ovulating but.. This is how I've chosen to show God that I trust in His plan, this is how I'm showing Him with my actions that that I'm submitting to His will; not just submitting my stress, submitting my body and my actions to give HIM the praise and glory when this child does come!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo