Community post

Journal

CD1 - New Game Plan!

I'm glad to report and record that AF finally showed! I've never been happier to see her in my life! I've had some revelations and thoughts over the past couple of days. I've been very stressed and concerned as to why AF was 30 days late. Thanks to some of the ladies on this site and God's will to place them in my life to be so caring.. And almost like sisters I never got to have that kind of open relationship with!

In church on Sunday we studied Galatians 4 and verse 27 stood out soo much to my heart:
Rejoice oh childless woman, you who have never given birth! Break into joyful shout, you who have never been in labor! For the desolate woman now has more children than the woman who lives with her husband.

I felt like the Lord was speaking to me. DIRECTLY. Because I have to admit I've been bitter and hardhearted toward the thought of my SIL's concieiving children so easily outside of marriage. But when this book brought up the story of Abraham, Sara and Hagar and the issue of Hagar conceiving Abraham's 1st born through sin.. then how the Lord blessed Sara when everyone thought her to be barren.. Abraham's 1st born had to be sent away.. And the offspring of Hagar represents people born into bondage, the offspring of Sara represents being born into freedom! I know at times its hard to feel the Lord working in our lives or the lives of those around us.. But as long as we keep our heart and minds set on Him.. He will deliver us!

I've decided to invest in FertiliTea, so I'm currently waiting on my order to arrive since I got the email that it was shipped yesterday! Yay! The information on the tea indicates that it will regulate the period. However, there are some herbs in the tea that my research also indicated that will help dissolve my cyst. My plan for the cyst is to eat more veggies and some fruits, stick to an exercise plan, and make healthier eating decisions!

I've also talked with my husband about a short term goal weight I would like to attain. Since I'm now 209 and by medical standards (not mine) I should be 145 for my height, my short term goal is to lose 30 lbs. I've never weighed less than 160 so I'm comfortable with a weight around that. My exercise plan is to take the dogs to my sisters houe before I pick up my husband from work (I put myself in charge of stopping by every day to water her grass) and while the water cycle is running I'm going to train and walk the dogs on the hill she lives on until the cycle is through. On the weekends my husband and I go hiking for 3-6 hours on Sunday's as well.

I also have a backup plan! My father and sister are all into Kettelbell workouts and I have a 15lb and a 30lb at home. If I'm not able to take the dogs out or go walking on the weekend I will be doing kettlebell or going swimming in our community pool! I'm determined ladies!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sounds like a great plan! Thank you for sharing the bible story it brought tears to my eyes. Im so glad af showed foe you its a blessing and gives you the opportunity to ttc again. In my prayers!

11 years ago

@Jenn435 Thank you! Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to know that God's message reaches more than just me and I'm not on here talking to myself lol Yes! I'm hoping that AF took the cyst with it! haha now that I'm off I'm looking forward to BD with my DH! Thank you for the prayers I will also keep you in mine!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo