Community post

Journal

Is this normal???

Okay so I am 6 days past ovulation and I have nothing! No pains, no cramps, no breast pain, no aches of any kind :( I don't know what to think about it :/ I figured that if I did conceive that there would be at least some cramping of some kind even just pms pains but I feel perfectly fine. Is anyone else like this???????

5 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

I have heard of women not having any symptoms and still getting a BFP. It ain't over until AF shows.

11 years ago

Yep, it's definitely normal :) in fact when I was pregnant last time, I had no physical symptoms at all for the first 2-3 weeks. No cramping, nothing.
So it's not surprising, I wouldn't worry about it :)

User Image

11 years ago

Yup I didn't have any typical signs until a few days after my bfp and still barely anything until after af was missed

11 years ago

I know I just wish I had a sign. I think I had a small amount of brownish/pink spotting this am with a cm check so I don't know. Trying not to get my hopes up too much. Willl probably test early the day after next though ;) I can't resist the desire!

11 years ago • Post starter

Then you are one of the lucky ones but you know all three of my pregnancies i had no symptoms until i was 8 weeks along so dont panic just yet. xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo